Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bad day

Grrr. I've tried like 5 times to upload the pic. Yea, but to no avail. My life is in a crappy state right now. I'm not studying at all (for O LvL). Yet I study very hard just for those class tests and common tests. Feel like murdering myself. I feel so guilty the whole time, but I'm still slacking. I wasted today, the whole day! Gosh. Somebody.. Push me to study. Well, I just dunno what's wrong with me. Do I need a psychologist to psycho me? I feel so so so terrible. The feeling is just so sucky. I feel so weird without stepping out of the house the whole day. Hmm, something is wrong somewhere. Nonetheless, the problem lies in me. Ya, I agree. Fine, fine. I just contradicted myself. Arrgh! Just let me went it all out. Having pms? Grr. Who cares. Just feel like SCREAMING OUT ALOUD . It's a bad bad bad bad bad day. I'm all alone in this house for the whole day from the time I woke up till 15 min ago when uncle sam came home. Upon his arrival I quickly hide into my rm and daren't step out (Good friends should know why). LOUSY DAY! Everything is going against me now. What can I say. I think I'll go out to 'hunt' for a wallet tmr. Mine's really dirty. Yesyes. I have been eating leftovers for the past 2 days. Cos there's nothing fresh left to cook and the food that they're selling downstairs are BORING! Imagine eating the same kind of food for the past 16 years. Growl. My breakfast: Apple. Lunch: Cherries, grapes and strawberries. Dinner: Found fish w taukua soup and a dish of chap chye, was lazy to cook the rice, so I just settled for those. Grr.
Thank you so much for reading all my grumblings.
So kind of you.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home