Thursday, August 31, 2006

Errands...

It's fun observing commuters on the MRT and buses. People's behaviour are weird. (someone disrupted me, I felt so irritated.) Well, humans are weird creatures. All because I have to travel from AMK to Tampinies to Jurong to Toa Payoh to Somerset to AMK again and then to Bishan. Yes, you'll say that I'm weird. Why dun I run all my errands in one area followed by the others? Because my mom kept reminding me about going to these places in the order above. Sigh. I'm always the one running those boring errands when mummy is overseas. Feel so tired now. Heh. Anyway, while running errands, I never forget to shop! My grab includes 2 tops and a bottom from FOX. They were having a sale today and everything costs $5. Check it out, it's @ J8. S&K and Giordano are also having hot sales. Nice bargains. Haha. Yes.. Did I mention that I got 5 tops from Giordano? ha. Those were more expensive than FOX. 1 of my fav errands: checking out mobile phones. Mummy intends to change phones for everyone in the family! Hooray! Ha. I'm eyeing on that Motorola V3i/ V3 for that D&G limited edition Gold series. Arrgh. Thinking of it makes me drool. It's so outstanding and is a fashion-statement. Cool. My present Samsung E530C (purple) is dying on me. There's alot of defects. The worst one would be its inability to display incoming calls. Brought me lots of trouble. My missed calls list is now flooded. Btw, Eileen got her 1st mobile! Cheers. She's been waiting for her Nokia 7270 for a very long time. Now, there'll be no trouble contacting her again. =D Mama (Grandma) is so weird today. She went for a shopping spree around Orchard area just now and bought 6 (SIX!!) boxes of Royce chocolates. She also bought some dark chocs from the Chocolate Cafe (Chocz) at the Paragon. Not forgetting the usual shoes, clothes, bags... Blah. She's basically going on a chocolate spree. I bought a tote from Esprit (it's turquoise!!) and a pair of sandles from Birkenstock. I think I'm very addicted to shopping. Shall shop more with Audrey on Sat! heh. It'll be slightly different though, cos I'm going to look for something that you all won't give a heck! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home