Friday, August 11, 2006

Free periods from now on~

Fine~ It takes a long time to upload the photos, so forget it. It's the chinese O LvL results day today. Announced the results in the hall at the last period. I was so shocked when they called my name and wanted me to stand up. Cos I was one of the eight Chinese students who got A1. OMG!! SHOCKED! I was congratulated la. So happy=) Called Mom in Shanghai to tell her the good news. Ha. I was even prepared to re-take the paper. Didn't expect so much o myself. The sch's so LOL. They called us out. Hmm, I try to name them: Me, Sojini, LiShan, Yvonne, XueTing, CongWen, SzeFong and JunJie; and took our photo. Lame right? Yesyes. Ya.. Not much of excitement now. I'm happy cos I'll have free periods from now on. Yeah! Saw ppl crying also. I teared a tear of joy.. and that's it. Hee. FREE PERIODS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home