Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy National Day

I thought it'll be a nice and fruitful day today. U got it. I was oh-so-wrong! Does being angry and frustrated by your own faults give you the right of shooting people off in a super hurtful manner? I DUN TINK SO. Thinking that everything went on so well throughout, I was happy and satisfied.
Then, my furious Uncle Sam stomp outside the bathroom when I was still showering and started questioning me: What time did u come back? Why are you showering? How much more time do you need?
I politely answered: Err, sorry. I didn't know that you were coming back so early(He always comes back during midnight). I came back around 10 plus (and it was jus 11 [there's a clock in the bathroom]). I need around 5 min more (I barely stepped into the toilet for 5 min).
He furiously repiled: NO! You'd better come out of the toilet NOW!
I was thinking: Fine, whatever. Whatever that saves the fate of all my beloved belongings.
I QUICKLY shampooed and did whatever.
1 min later, the only word I heard outside the bathroom was: QUICK! (in a super-uncivilised manner, of course).
I was gritting my teeth by then.. GRR.
"Lao2 Hu3 Bu4 Fa1 Wei1, Bie2 Ba2 Wo4 Dang1 Cheng2 Bing4 Mao1" : was the only thought that ran through my head.
I stepped out and didn't bother to even shoot a glance at him. I went to the washing machine and cleared my laundry and NOT surprisingly, he told me off, ONCE AGAIN.
Bloody hell. It's National Day. Can't he just give me some bloody peace. Even strangers smile at one another on the streets. Gosh. I shivered. If a stranger can smile at you and make your day, why is a family member always breaking it and gloom my day when I did not do anything wrong? Maybe it's a wrong mentality of mine, thinking that staying under one roof with a parent is torturous with his/her other half. Only now did I realise that I can only rely on my Mom and maternal Grandma. Solely on them, in my family of 178 people.

[Interval]- Uncle Sam came in and tried to find a fault with me. Too bad, he can't. Cos I'll never let him find a single 'bone in the egg' to allow him so. Thus, he just mumbled and got out. Evil VanVan locked the door behind him.

No more bad things. Here comes the good ones. Forget about breakfast. Come to think of it, it's just a scandal.
Met YuKo and did lame stuff as usual. Ha. Talked abt both of our studies. Whether should I go to ___ or ____. YuKo had it to. Whether to go to ________ or _______. And oso abt La Passio De Crist. Haha. Interesting. In the evening, Uncle Simon brought me out with Aunt Charmaine and CousinClarise out for dinner at Geylang. Well, not a good place, but certainly good food=) [finally smth to make me smile....... a little]. During dinner, we saw the fighter planes, parachutes and do u call that the 'helicopter?' right in front of us, err, right above us, to be precise. Enjoyed every moment of it. Although the NOISE is too much TOO LOUD. Hee.

Last part of the day: Met him and we went to hunt for a spot to watch the fireworks. We caught it a little. It was terrific and magical and magnificent!! Haha. Didn't had enough. So we followed the crowd and went outside the Esplanade to wait for it. Someone in the crowd told us that there'll be a 15min showcase for the fireworks along Marina from 2100 to 2115. Sms-ed SY to check it out, cos he's involved in the parade, he should (or at least i think) should know better. But, he was ambiguous abt it oso. In the end, we got CHEATED. Haha. It's okay. Had great fun after all. We decided to watch it this coming Saturday oso. Hmm.. I'll be able to see the couple there then, hopefully. HeeHee.

Good night!!
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!
With lots of love,
VanVan
(ok, I'm a lamer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home