Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's time to blog.. haha

I slept at 1a.m., woke up at 3a.m. to mug a little and fell aslep at 4a.m.; I woke up at 5a.m. Haha. I could've stay'd online longer, sigh, but due to some urging, I became a good girl. Arrgh. Nvm. At least I've got a frequent tagger, MSN partner and testimonial writer. Bet'cha dunno what I'm talking about. Uh, you'll know when you see the increase in my tags. Haha. lol. Time passed by very slowly today. Haiz. Good news: I've completed the Sudoku quiz in 5 min! Whew.. I was so satisfied. Hee hee. I realised that mummy didn't pay for my hp bill this mth; they cut off my outgoing calling line. It's ok. Mama (Grandma) has offered to lend me her spare phone. Wa wa. Walk'd home with Eileen today also, talking about e lame stuffs. I met SaSa at the MRT station to pass her the score just now. Haha. Finally saw my 'Niang' after so long. My iTunes is being flooded by all my CDs now. Heheh. I shall make it overwhelming. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home