Sunday, August 27, 2006

Late late post

I know I shouldn't be blogging at this hour. Heh. Who cares anyway? Mummy is going to ShangHai for one whole month!! Will it be tears or laughter? Arrgh. Nvm. I'm so happy! For both the China's Tourism Board and VanVan! Woosa~. I can sneak out during weekends. LaLa~. Ey, ya. I've decided to complete my dip in S'pore 1st. Well, it's all planned. Unless anything happens to change my mind =P. <-- I lifted thissentence from someone. Ha. Dun kill me! Yes, yes. I got it. It's not a lorry, but a mrt 'gate (?!?!?!?)'. Wrong perspective. Hmm. Ystd was ol so lame. I completed everything at around 2130, which is also the time when the bunch of cousins/ FDs/ hyper goodies were released. Audrey shared her Char Siew Rice dinner with me, how nice! I accompanied her while she practised her piano, while I was listening to her closely. Hehe. Nice nice. And usually ppl turn mad after being released, so u know what I meant yeah? UK 'lompang' Audrey, her bro, her cousie, GY and I. Tyty=). The baby's chair was seating above her bro though. Haha. Yesyes, a DIVIDER! Then I went home by the long way again. Too bad, I'm an ultra-addict to crowds at town area. hee. Gy told me he had 6 I/Vs. I was... shocked... stunned... whatever esp when he showed me the scars. Eeew, scary. Ok, I laugh like an asthmatic. Nice nice =). Basically, ystd was a day of child labour (Aud acc'd me, TY!) and today my dear uncle made me go to his warehouse at Ubi to help him do repackaging. I did around 700 of them within 9 hours! It's an achievement. All these includes doing up his whole warehouse. Guess wad? He went to his Golf game instead of doing up everything tgt. Lol. I had paper cuts, thin plastic cuts, high heat sealer's injuries all over my fingers and hands. My literally BLOODY hands. Hmmm. Imagine having 10 plasters all over my thumbs and fingers when I practise my clarinet and piano. Darn, I'll laugh at myself. That's the most important part of my body that I should protect. Dinner was at 2100 at Hougang's 'Tze Char' stall. All my hard work turn out to be :" Vaness, I know you've been working very hard. Here's your favourite KangKong!" concluded Uncle Sam. But I feel very satisfied (no grumbles) after a few stalks of my favourite vege. Haha. Am I too easy? Oh, we're a family. (Gosh, I'm crapping!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home