Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lethargical. Such a word? Nvm.

Didn't blog yesterday because time was too packed. Ya ya. Basically school is just a place for teachers to insult students. To think we pay our monthly sch fees to feed them and insult us. omg. Rach even aspire to be an Art teacher. Well, anyone one who knows that that's her ambition, tried to discourage her. We talked abt the risk about being a spinster (I'm being mean, I kno. But not as mean as a teacher insulting us as shamless people, useless bums and tellig us to dig our graves), the guy that'll you'll marry, the amount of time that you're going to spend in school even after graduating, multi-tasking, leading a monotonous life, treat other ppl's kids as your own, blah blah. It never ends. O wel. Now to ELYL. She looks like a nurse. It was the fault of the constant poly talks about health sciences she's attending. She hated/ detested that idea. But, she still look lik one. Cons of being a nurse: Seeing blood, staring at syringes, bathing patients (old TKP man especially. ps: jokes are censored), cleaning their stools, changing their wounds, emptying the urine bags, pushing patients around in the wheelchair like you're so free when you actually have alot of work on hand yet to be completed, blah blah. Nurses are also in the high-risk group of being a spinster and getting infectious and deadly diseases. I know, I know. From the above post, you may think that I'm heartless, not compassionate and cold-blooded, but from what I've learnt in SS today, pragmatism is very important to survive in Singapore. I'm just being practical la, in layman's term. We went to the airport to pick my family. Had Fish&Co. for dinner (seafood platter for 2). Never order that when there's only two person. The serving is much more. Unless you're really a big-time eater. Let me tell you, the service there is very good! The waiter and waitresses are very very polite. They even opened the doors for me when I was leaving. Nice! Went to the viewing mall but it was rather blur, so didn't see much. Mom and others came out and they were the LAST. Hmm. Imagine how 'much' things she bought in the DFS. You name it, I'll have it. Haha. Because those were the gifts for me! yeah! Heard stories about their trip. They went to meet Aunt Mina. She's working in ShangHai in the 'Shi4 Mao4'. Wow, I went. She got a Gu**i wallet for me and she promised that if I do well for my O's, she'll get whatever branded goods I want. Happy me=) I want that Ferragamo and TOD's bags. Thinking about them alone makes me drool. Heh Heh. They had dinner with who I shan't say. Haha. Mom wants me to keep a low profile. =) They stayed in a villa. Gosh. It's free la, duh. Paid by shall-not-be-named. I feel so lip-tied now. Lol. There's a MM thing going on FOR ME!! Oh crap, I can't believe this. All I can say is everything will be very different for me once after my O's. I'm growing to be a grown-up in no time. I've got no choice. Now I know how those ppl try to feel normal but their family or environment makes it a no-no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home