Monday, August 14, 2006

mental tiresome

I'm dying out of exhaustion. Pant pant. I've been running for miles and miles ever since... ... I dunno what to do. I'm stuck in the middle. It's either we'll get it from the old ones or comrades. I'm trying to be as vague as possible. Let's hope nobody'll understand what this is about. But I tink joce and YuKo'll understand. Haha. Okie, enough of that. I got a nice grade for F&N. Haha. Thought that test was ez. Many ppl like me, didn't study for it. But still got nice grades. I didn't say good. Haha. Day was more or less boring for the schooling part. SM, SN and I did smth sinful today. Ha. I'll shall confess. Err. Nah. I change my mind. Heh. Had nice long talks with em. Going to study with SN tmr=) SN shall be my good friend!! LOL. Went to meet YuKo and joce @ j8. kk, though I was late. But they enjoyed themselves @
Ding Tai Fung eating XLB while waiting for me. I should've went earlier, but there were more impt things gg on in sch. Had a lame lame time in macs. Talked abt the Singapore's pledge in the chinese version. joce din 'disclose' anything abt the chinese pledge thingy, den YuKo called Godzilla and he said that DHS students have to say the chinese pledge in alternate weeks. SO CHINESE LOR! joce made me write the chinese pledge while she say it. LOL. Well well. YuKo and I tried to pull joce to amk but i think she's really tired therefore she went home. Got Set E for dinner. Haha. A tuna pancake and soya bean milk <-- in Set E. Ha. Starring at the screen now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home