Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Min-Lee performed for us in my sch hall!

WOW. Min-lee, the violinist, played in our school hall! There's an actress, an artist, a pianist and min-lee. She played a work by Paganini and Yankee Doodle. They were both duets (with the piano). I think all of us were enthralled by her performance. She plays her violin like anything I haven't heard before; especially when it's LIVE. Cool. Her mom came down too. Min-Lee is Mdm Ivy Tan's niece who's also her mom's sister. That's why we had the honour of inviting her to our school. Even the Americans (actress and artist) were full of praises of her. They said that she was the best Singapore export. Haha. Well, I can't wait for her upcoming concert (musical) this coming Sunday at the Victoria Concert Hall. Haha. Band members' 2nd home. lol. I'm getting lame. Haha. Here comes the worst part of my morning.. While Eileen and I parted ways after walking home together, I sighted an inhumane act. Many people have a biased attitude against youngsters and think of them as people who are inconsiderate, not compassionate, blah blah. Vice versa that the elderlies are kind and nice people. I shall prove these people wrong. I saw a group of old men chatting while the others were playing the Chinese chess. I didn't give much thought about it (uh, like who will? Ha) so I just continued walking. When I was in front of them, they started throwing stones at a cat straying under the tree. I mean ALL OF THEM. I gave them a "bloody hell, what do you think you're doing under broad daylight, in front of me?" stare. Just imagine me standing there and giving them hard, cold stares. The cat was already moaning and crying in pain. Don't they have the least bit of compassion or heart?! Then, a group of youngsters (though they look like bengs and lians) came forward to stop them. Waa waa. Finally, the prejudicial mindset of static minded people should evolve. I sighed a sigh. The youngters save the day once again! (sounds like power puff?) Haha.

Yes, and I know sleep is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home