Saturday, August 12, 2006

My day?

I was lazing in the bed this morning, just refused to wake up cos of a weird but nice dream I dreamt of. Hehe. Shall not share it here. Yeah. Did the same ol stuff and went to meet HKZR. He lent me the-precious-one. Haha. I'm quite in need of it now. I went all the way to Pasir Ris and met him. He was on a bicycle. LOL. Then, I continue to stick my butt on the MRT all the way to Boon Lay. As I was passing by Lakeside MRT, I saw GL with a group o guys. I got worried, so I sms-ed Daddy. Fine, fine. I was over-reacting. I didn't see her for a long time and it's the first time I see her as a lady. Ok.. She's only a year younger than me. Haha. Saw NK on the bus. Thanks for helping me carry the Clar=). Ppl were early today. Unlike previous weeks, I'm always the earliest or earlier one. How lame? SN brought her oboe but forgot her reed. LOL. lame lame. Had SP before combine. JW came bac. He's so tanned! He participated in the NDP. Ha. As in army. Only the both of us. So we just went through the pieces, then full band starts. Haha. He's a better person after going to the NS. So happy! =) We talked much more and I felt the conversations more engaging compared to last time. SN helped me by doing my job. Haha. Thanks alot!! She was jus beside us when we had SP. Den she said: JW, Xiao3 Sa1 Mei4, u all go and play duet la.
Haha. Cos I think we blended quite well. *Grins*. WF took us. Play'd Princess Mononoke and Little Mermaid. Then break for light refreshments and continued with the combine with the strings. Kat was super funny, made me laugh non-stop. Only now did I realise that Audrey is 18 yrs old and is in NAFA under the performing course for the Piano. Wow, many hidden talents. Haha. Play'd Sound of Music and Phantom. GY took all of us. WF sat in and play'd. WF and LC said that playing with the strings is like attending FD meeting. Haha. Shall not mention why. Cos the reason is OBVIOUS! Heh. Prac ended ard 8 plus. But, ya. I only finished my job ard 9. NK and WF helped me alot. Thanks! While doing my job, the strings play'd Carmen Suite. Very nice! Sound so so soothing after a day of drama-mama songs. Haha. Argh. The lib is in a mess! Have to find AL and CL to do the lib tgt. Buay Ta Han. Had a nice talk with LC, WF, NK and JC while waiting for the bus. Took an exceptional long while. Dunno y. It was a miracle that the bus has seats to offer us. Haha. JC and I talked alot too. Yupyup. That's my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home