Sunday, August 20, 2006

My very 1st SWO prac...

Yes, you got it right. I had my 1st SWO prac today. kk. Haha. Met YuKo & Ley~ @ RSH, went to Esprit and bought 2 wallets then we headed for SWO. We met Crispy @ the bus stop and we gossiped alot. Trying to catch the interesting parts we've missed. Heh. Prac didn't start punctually. nvm. Sam and EK got their new clars. Sob. I'm the poor-one still surviving on Hansel's rusty cum sticky (due to his creativity to replace the thumb rest with the bluetack) clar. I don't mind anyway, ha. As long as there's a clar for me to survive on, I'll never be lonely. LOL. sorry for that, it's random. Hehe. Enjoyed myself playing POC, Saga Candida, Alto Sax Concerto, Oboe Concerto, Samurai, Symphony Variants and many others. Poor memory. Ha. I think my reed has died in a prac. Life's really diff. Ha, but nice with those lame peeps. Haha. and ya, the newbies are: EK, Sam, Dan and VanVan=). My lips are recovering from all the prac. LuLu~, SY, YuKo, Godzilla, Joce, Thom, YH, JRong (lol. he calls himself that), XH and I went for dinner @ LJS. Fine, I was the last to finish my meal when everybody stood around me and rushed me. I gave up on the chowder and hungry Godzilla went to drink it in a gulp. Crazy. Went to popular after that because Thom wanted to get a file. But he could never describe it properly. haha. Finally he got a file after a long long time. Thom drove all o us home in his LORRY (he's forever upgrading. Haha!). Thank you=). Then here I am in front of the lappy typing this but thinking of other stuff. ha This is getting out of topic alr, ~no link~. K, shall sleep now. Wish me good luck for my O LvL EL Oral tmr! Heh. Good night.. to me.. and to my readers. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home