Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Oh nOOOOOO!

I've made all my songs, ALL MY SONGS in my iTunes disappear!! I'm such a GONE CASE. Oh my goodness. I didn't realise what went wrong until the great ol' mighty one (Godzilla) jus enlightened me. Though he tried so hard, but I still dun get it. So, it was VERY OBVIOUS that i ned his help rite? So, I start sms-in him and start to get lit-tish (as in literature) with him and made him feel guilty, oh yes! Hehe. The ending part was lame, therefore I shall post. G: "Get used to it lar.... Dun get over-reliant in material comforts." VanVan: "LoL. Pls do maake free for the library that's withered. Yes, sir. Yes yes. Thou shall rely on my inner soul, not material comforts. PLS DO MAKE FREE. hee." G: ".... Get so lit-tish with me... Try to make me feel guilty... I see when I got time i try to help settle lar...." Yeah! Godzilla saves the day and VanVan is happy again *grins*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home