Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sch?

Decided to band my hair tis morning. Still keepin it. haha. It was super tidy. In a sense. I saw SL when waiting for bus. I lent him a dollar... Hmm.. Was ALMOST late to school. Mr Siva ordered to close the gate right after i stepped in. Whew. Saved 1 hr from detention. Hehe. Wah. My first lesson din start until half hr l8r of nagging. DM felt nauseous of BN. She dragged e feelin' all the way throughout Eng+1. I can't believe tt C jus scold vulgarities to MN. She went to complain to MG. ML came n kpo too. They look alike. ha. E-math was super intensive, as usual. Our whole lvl got 'i zhou kan' to read for chinese lesson. 2 some more. Haha. Total lax. Hee. Chem is another 'MT' typical class. Highlight of the day: 3 more months. That's the topic o the talk. 3 more mths to O lvl and teaching us abt the eu-stress n distress stuffs. Instead o distressing us, it stressed us even more. Goodness. The talker was super enthu, or even more. Ultra-animated. Wel wel, the gd thing is they released us 5 min b4 the after sch bell rang. Everyone's walkin out & den some1 fr behind say...... :Girl, stop. U cannot go out o the sch. I was like.. I tink i kno who isit. BINGO!! I was right! The security guard. He said: U all cant go off. The sch bell not yet ring yet<- uugh. hmm. I dun blame tt kinda Eng fr him. It's well understandable. Hee. ZJ attitude w him. Damn lame. Wahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home