Saturday, August 19, 2006

SSW resumes...

Met YuKo. We were rather early, to think that we still rushed ourselves. nvm nvm. We play'd Animation Medley, Rhapsody for Flute, Rhapsody for Euphonium, Princess Mononoke and La Passio De Crist. I like the RFF lots. Haha. It's so middle-eastern and ..... err.. I just like it. Haha. I went to SCC straight after SSW and I overslept on the bus for 2 stops. And I walked back. Just imagine the journey(only if u kno, ha), it took me 20+ minutes to. Hmmm. There's a new member, Desmond, a clarinetist. I realised smth, I know 4 clarinetists called Desmond, including Mr Ng. Haha. He's from Victoria but jus came out of NS. But I still multi-tasked, literally. I stayed around till 8+, 9. I hanged around @ Jurong East and waited for him to get done. Yeah, we went to walk and talk. He wasn't in a good mood. I feel so sad. He didn't deserve all this. But I'll still support u(him) till everything gets on track. I'll try to help the best I can, really. We talked for so long that there's no MRT left for us to take so we took a cab, his treat o cos. Haha. When we alighted, we continued to walk @ AMK central @ the Pasat Malam. Had a sweet time. Love it lots=). But I feel so bad. He's staying in Dover and he's with me till so late and will need to spend so much $$$ to take a cab home. Heh. sigh sigh. When will be the next time that I'm going to see him? Tomorrow? haha. lol. miss him so so so much. sigh. It's just an hour ago. It's a special feeling. Hmmm, shall look forward to tomorrow: My First SWO Practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home