Friday, August 18, 2006

Steamboat

We went to Roxy SquareII's basement to have our steamboat dinner. And hey, it's slurpy good! The soup was the best and the Tang Ou too=). Went to Parkway after dinner and shopped and talked. So lol. I let them hear the MrBrown's show and yes, they got mad. They just kept laughing. Ya, I admit. I laughed quite an amount too. Ha. I dunno why am I blogging. Am I bored? Yes yes i am. Heh. I think Viv called me 3 times with her house phone and I didn't pick up. Because I was unfamiliar with that number, that's why the bo chap. She only managed to reach me after she used her hp and call me, n I recognised the number. Haha. I'm going on Sunday. Can anybody wad time does it start? I'm clueless (-???-) <--Brain clutterred with question marks. Wahaha!! Lol. I'd better go and sleep now. Shall meet YuKo tmr morning=). Chow. Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home