Friday, August 18, 2006

Surprised!!

My mom brought a designer and a few construction workers here yesterday and they revamped my room on the spot! WoW. It's something like: "While You Were Out". So cool. It was done in 13 hours, which is practically the whole of yesterday. My room is in a Zen-style now. You'll not believe the height of the wardrobe, the number of mirrors, the length of my dressing and study table, the number of drawers (different functions) and the creativity rocks! Okie. Enough of that. As u can see, I was so damn bored that I kept editing my template over and over again. Haha. There's also a new sofa today. It's those that u can adjust your seating position on every seat and it's a 3 seater. Black, sleek, leather=). Btw, it's more like a 3 seater armchair. Super spacious. I only attended POA and Hum+1 today. Heh. Reward for good results for chinese. We all went to the library but it was super noisy, so I ended up browsing through some really old magazines. There's this book @ the bookfair today that I really wanted. I didn't bring enough money for it. It's very obvious that I was infatuated with the cover of this particular chinese book namely: "Girl in the Sweet House" <-- Translated. It's anime, two free notebooks which are super sweet and cute and the lovely colours. I fell in love with the colours, basically. Then came a saviour of the day: Miss Lu a.k.a Mrs Ng!!!!! She lent me the money to buy it. How nice=). Thank you! Hum+1 was really a memory-tester. 2 full pages of text w/o pic to memorise. Crazy. Therefore, DM and I decided to split the job. I memorised the 2nd pg and she, the 1st. This is not including the amount of stress that RS and ELYL built up on me. They said: VanVan, we need you. Yes, obviously I was stressed. Somehow, I still managed to memorise the text in 10 freaking short minutes. Haha. Had ice-cream (push-cart type) with ELYL and DM. I had the choc chip. Heh. *Ooi, stop drooling onto your keyboard leh*. LoL. Talked alot o lame things with DM after ELYL walked home. Haha. Btw, I'm reading a book: Sparkles by Louise Bagshawe. It's really nice. Read it!=).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home