Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tiring...

I had a shock this morning during flag-raising, i really did. I never have expected a band member could've done that. &.... It's him & the gang. Unbelievable. Nonetheless, MR suan-ed them like as if they were a piece o shit (i dun mean tis). I detest him for saying those hurtful stuff. Should just stuff his mouth up! Anw, I saw 1 of em at the bus-stop after sch n it's lik... ... Ppl walkin past and askin how is he n blah blah.. I think they really got into deep trouble. So disappointing. PE was hilarious. Wahaha!! We played rugby and I kept going either off-side or got touched. Well, this is all wad all the girls did oso la. hee =P. Now now. I've been studying v hard but there's a tinge in me that no matter how hard i study, I'll still not do well. Sad? ya, I agree *nods*. I dreamt like about 5-6 dreams last nite n they were... ... unbelievable! haha. So tiring. What else can they be? The dreams evolves abt band n the ppl.. whom i thought was impossible to b so close or even kno em well. Haha. I'm crappin. O wel, nvm=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home