Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Typical..

Hee. I woke up at 5a.m. today. Yeah! Achievement. Haha. Yet i took my own sweet time and dragged my feet. Was almost late to sch, as usual. MP raised the standard of marking. I could have got better if he hadn't! Hmph. MY din come to sch today.. so it was another slacking period in the relief room=) I bleed in Chemistry class. Ha. Finally hav a DNA o myself. Haha. ok. No link. English is honey stars period.. aw, sweet. Err.. bitching period la. actually. Skip CME. PC was suuuuuuppppppppppppper duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppper lame. Hee. It's the tiger, snake, mouse and honey thingy. After which, there's extra lessons for POA. ELYL & I play'd the piano for lik half hr cos we dunno what is happening. and.. Sorry Rae!! I din c your SMSes. Really Sorry!! Yeah. Nonetheless, there's F&N. I'm glad to announce that I've completed my Coursework Part B!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!! Enthu=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home