Monday, August 28, 2006

Why am I feeling this way? Sigh..

Hi.. I'm feeling very lousy now because of some facts that I realised. I don't like this feeling. Eeyer. Hmm. Maybe blogging'll help soothe it a little. F&N occupied the 1st 2 periods. Wad a way to start off. You know, forcing myself back to reality required some singing; so you know what I did la. Heh. For 2 hours, hmm. I became the DJ receiving Meryl's dedications and went LaLa~ing. Haha. Nice nice. Food for recess was ugly, therefore I was very turned off. Hee. Wait wait... Till now, I'm still feeling (can I @#$%^&#!!#$%&**^$) very lousy. Blah blah. The boring day went on even after extra lessons. Eh, I also dunno what am I trying to say. Well well. Walk'd home with Eileen (I'm starting to get truthful with names; yes, I'm Lim Shi Pheng Vanessa) through the 'ulu ulu' park. Went up to her place and played around with the synthesizer and organ. She recorded what I played and it was like shit, now you know why I feel like dying! Now I know how to play the sad yet romantic and touchy song of the many of DaCheongGam. I was feeling so happy then till I realised smth. Grr. Good news! Mummy's going to ShangHai tmr. So it'll be a month of holiday at home. I feel like opening all up to someone (no one in mind). Feel so sick of all that's happening. Hope that m activity this Sat'll make all good. Not forgetting meeting Audrey first to shop at the music store. Heheh.
p.s: I know what'll make me feel better. My piano. It has yet to arrive. I need it. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home