Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yawn...

Yawn yawn... Why am I still posting at this late hour? Because VanVan is thinking about Humanities and E-math. Yes, I know all this has no link. I just can't sleep. I dunno why. This is very very random. Heh. I enjoyed the breeze, the night breeze. Oh, it's so nice. I feel like walking to school tomorrow but I'll have to wake up at around 4a.m. . It sounds crazy. I'm going for that SHATEC talk tomorrow. There's so much activities on la. I skipped the recording session today. Ah, I'm so lazy with all those posings, shoutings and greetings. Instead I went home to slack abit before going back to school for Mr Ng's tutorial. The Art students went to NUS today la. Hmmph.. I oso wanna go. They went to watch Mr Gopal collect the award. We got Bronze and Dunman High got Gold. Haha. I WANNA GO! Ah, pointless now. Btw, the school has sponsored us to the musical or drama on a random day next week or something. It's at VCH lor, like a second home to most band members. lol. There are some people who want to dress in dresses. As in rather formal type. The dress-code given by the school (or using your own common knowledge) is casual-smart. So PLS DUN OVERDRESS! I'm dreading what people will wear that day. Ha. I'm just going on shirt/blouse with jeans. I've lost track of wad m i tokin and thinkin and typin already. Okay, I'll try to force myself to sleep..... soon... hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home