Saturday, September 23, 2006

Chemistry vs K-Boxing!

I only slept for 2 hours and mugged for the rest of the time. So you know, I'm having half-opened eyes which are sorish. I shall complete this post before I do anymore mugging!

Chemistry paper was a goner. We didn't bother to study for the MCQ paper and just went to play the piano the whole time.

I walked home under the super duper HOT sun and I think I got a heat stroke or smth when I start to see the ground moving and reflections (stars) of everything, everywhere. Mama gave me some chinese herb congee. YUCKS! It's sour and yet she say that it's good for my health. Aiyah, took it anyway.

Met FongYee and proceeded to Heeren first. Wanted to buy TeensVogue but dropped the thought after considering the price. Blah blah. Sat at KFC for some popcorn chicken and that's our dinner. Quite pathetic ah? GuangYi came and got Subway. Ahh, yes yes. We were eating junk. Drey came along with our identical bags. Haha. Cool. We played a round of pool, mind you, A ROUND. Expectedly, we went to K-Box which is just like next to it. WAH. The price is damn steep. We had fun though. So much growling and groaning, not because of the 2 rounds of Shirley Temple, of course.

PLAIN FUN.

How else can I describe it? A guy and 3 girls. Ah, the guys at K-Pool were just irritating. Kept staring and staring. BAH.

Fun fun. Shall go for SNCO tmr. Suky and Ling are going! Dickson and Faith too! Who else? FongYee, Audrey and Guangyi, of course. Thinking too much. Shall go and mug more now.

Chow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home