Wednesday, September 20, 2006

E-math paper 2

I'll be happy enough if I can get a C6.

Came home after everything around noon, went online and got Drey's message. LOL. So impromptu la. Haha. But I like it, friends should be spontaneous. Even though she's late for an hour cos of the red and green thingy, HAHA!

We did everything we could do at J8. Coffee Bean, shop, talk, eat, movie.. blah blah. We caught the movie: Singapore Dreaming. It's a Singapore movie production. For those who haven't seen it, go and watch! Although it's simple, it brings out the common things in Singaporeans. Laughters in the beginning and crying in the end. I went super emo and cried like crazy especially the part where the wife turned back and saw her dead husband bidding farewell to her whilst drinking her 'liangteh'. I couldn't stop the tears. Ahh.

Enjoyed myself alot today with Drey and FINALLY psycho'd her to join us on Fri! Yea! I've got a partner that day. Woohoo~

Let's mug for Accounts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home