Monday, September 11, 2006

Eeeyer

MSN has got a very big problem, I suspect, with me especially. I've been trying to go online for the past 3 hours. Even my Internet Explorer shares a similar problem. Took me 1 hour to come on to blogger or any websites. Seesh.

Wad a day to start prelims, September 11.

I think I'm going to flunk my Physics and Chemistry practical. Everybody has got different answers for almost every question. Can't wait to find out the right one. And Physics practical was very different from what we have been doing. Arrgh. They like to do this to us ah? There's a candle for us to 'play' with. Haha. Those that you get when you light scents.

It'll be prelim for English Language tomorrow.

Therefore I shall watch all these tonight:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Scrubs 4
- Frasier 11
- CSI Miami 2
- The Apprentice

Not forgetting to include: My Lovely Samsoon on Channel U!! Hehe.

Well well, I shall pray that I can access to MSN very very soon..

GOOD LUCK, Van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home