Saturday, September 09, 2006

Embarrassed, thoroughly.

Woke up, felt bored, went for SSW prac. There's 2 new clarinetists, Joshua and Gerald. Played Beethoven's, Animation Medley and Princess Mononoke. ShuYuan was so kind to donate a set of Hi-Fi to the Sembawang CC's band room la. Very nice. One small flaw: no Mr Brown's podcast. Arrgh. Why? Nvm. Shall listen to it on my i-pod. Haha.

Heard Christian Lindberg's recording for his t-bone concerto: "motorbike concerto". Damn cool la. Should check it out. I think he's the best trombonist on earth. Listen to his recording and you'll know why. Had fun filming. LOL. He found out after all. Btw, I dun think I'm going down for SWO tmr, I gotta study! Ha.

Dragged my feet to SCC. Walau. FongYee sms'd me early in the morning (while I was still sleeping), to persuade our dear Faith to come for the combine prac with the strings. Play'd Pirates and Phantom. Most of our 'sleeping' members came back la. So cool. Nice nice, finally. Haha. Well, Desmond didn't come today and I play'd alone for my stand. JunWen was as lonely playing his 2nd and MeowLeng and Faith play'd 3rd. Very lame prac. Haha.
Someone said: "ok, let's start from bar 175"
The other someone said: "why not we start from bar 173? Got double bar line there."
And it goes on. Damn lame la. SNCO members should get what I mean. Haha.

LaLa~ After prac, I started to rant about that thing, yea. Drey was in a rush, so didn't talk much. The guys went to pubs and clubs after prac la. ...till I'm officially 18. Hehe. MoS, watch out.

So GuangYi and I were talking... until...

UK interrupted and said something super embarrassing. At first, I wondered how he know abt it. Or was it just so random from him. Thereafter then I realised that it was from GuangYi. Walau. Why saboh me of all people? If one day UK got my link, I'll look for you! Btw, include me in the mail leh. Haha. Imagine Orlando Bloom... (stop saboh-ing).

Ey, I won't saboh u la. Don't worry. I'm not as evil as you. Haha.

P.S: I don't think you've recovered from your eye infection, cos I'm getting sore eyes now.

THANK YOU AH! FOR THE EMBARRASSMENT AND SORE EYES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home