Tuesday, September 12, 2006

English Prelim

Had English Prelim today. The papers were pretty manageable. Wondered why they set this kind of paper for prelims.

My banded class: 400, was OUTCASTED! Arrgh. We're supposed to be the ... and they did this to us. Standing at the back of the hall with people staring at all of you (especially when they dunno who's in that secretive banded 400 English Class) is super awkward with Mr Ng urging us. Haha. He's just so funny!

I think Miss Ng's gonna slash me. I wrote alot of poems on the paper 2's question paper and they collected it back. Seesh. No time to erase. I wrote them on the cover page some more. Sigh.

Guess what?

I don't have to go to school tomorrow! Yea! Cos it's Chinese prelims. LaLa~ I'm so glad that I did well for my chinese O's.

Forgive me for taking those redundant but fun blogthings testS.

I love my family! It's been 3 months since the whole family sat down for a nice dinner and talk. Listening to everyone confiding was just so fun!

Ok, I'm deprived.

You'll get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa (: said...

Hi, askinstoo! Wow, that's really cool. Hmmm, I can't go to the link you've posted. It can't be found =(

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home