Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Geography Prelim

I looked through my text the night before and didn't spot anything interesting so I went to sleep.

This is the paper which most ppl give up on. Many just slept throughout. I donked out for 10 min and came back to it. The paper has nothing to do with the text except for one pathetic question on the Green Revolution. General knowledge, anyway. I chose agriculture and tourism. Map was a flop.

I seriously pity the History students. They have to memorise the text like crazy and get stressed over forgetting them. Mao Ze Dong was one of the things they have to answer. I know nuts about him. Human should look forward to the future right?

Yes, Geog's MUCH MORE practical.

Tomorrow'll be E-math paper 2. No comment.

I'm going to burn that crave for shopping on Friday with FongYee followed by a pool game with Drey, FongYee and Archangel. I'M DYING TO SHOP!

P.S: SaSa's got a nice post on roses and their meanings. Check it out! It's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home