Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm proud to announce.....

that Orlando Bloom is a SGI member!
omg. I think I'm going to love Wilde, Lord of the Rings (Legolas), Lord of the Rings trilogy, Black Hawk Down, Troy, Kingdom of Heaven, Elizabethtown, and the two Pirates of the Caribbean.

I suddenly feel so proud of playing Pirates of the Caribbean. All the arrangements.

It's all found in the 15/9/06 SSA Times pg 14 & 15 which I just received today.

Profile of Orlando Bloom:
Orlando Bloom was born on January 13, 1977, in Canterbury, Kent, England. At the age of 16, he went to London to study at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama to become an actor. His film debut was in Wilde (1997). At the age of 22, he was cast as Legolas in Lord of the Rings. The movies in the series went on to break international box office records, and won several academy awards. In addition to the Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001, 2001, 2003), he has appeared in Black Hawk Down (2001), Troy (2004), Kingdom of Heaven (2005), Elizabethtown (2005), and the two Pirates of the Caribbean (2003 and 2006) films.

Mr Bloom presented Mr Ikeda with a card in which he had written:

Climbing Many Mountains
Lifetime after Lifetime at Your Side

Dear Sensei,
With the sword of the Lotus Sutra
at my side,
With integrity as my staff,
with you and all the Buddhas of
the ten directions as my mentor,
With konsen-rufu as my goal, I will
climb the mountainous path of the
Mystic Law until I gaze out from the peak.
There I will ready myself with gratitude
for the next adventure.
I look forward to climbing many mountains
lifetime after lifetime at your side.
Sincerely, your disciple and friend,
Orlando

I was so excited when I read the article. It's great inspiration.

Let me hope that he will come to Singapore one day and do something with the SNCO.
After many experiences with renowned artistes (SGI members) throughout the world, I want more!!

I'll dream of Orlando Bloom tonight.

Imagine him acting and we playing the Pirates of the Caribbean on stage next year.
Aww, it'll be a dream come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home