Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Friday!

HA! I was caught by surprise that it's actually FRIDAY today! How magical. Haha.

Common test was a scorer! I wrote everything I can think of ranging from IMF, SARS, tsunami, katrina, bird flu to the economic crisis that happened during the year 1997. I think I wrote more, much more. 1 1/2 page for a pathetic 10 marks question. I'm the last one to finish the paper too. I needed 2 papers. Smacking good, ppl! That's why I'm emphasizing to all juniors to take Geog when they are picking their subjects; you don't even have to study. There's nothing to study anyway. Geog's all about general knowledge, I personally feel. Btw, ask me why is there still a common test after Prelims??

English lesson made me laugh the most, other than the totally dressing of -no coordination- of someone. I thought Nish played some music at the back, and I guess everyone knew it. Well anyway, who bothers? Until Miss Ng probed about it when the music went really loud.

Ms Ng: Who's playing the music?!
Raj: Ms Ng, there's no one playing the music, it's the satellite that is disrupting.

LMAO! What an idea! As a very nice pushover (Ms Ng) to CK, he shooted her with vulgarities. It's not very nice. After all, she's still a kind teacher and we must be benevolent to all her doings. Haha. *ahem* Not forgetting to mention about some girls in class who kept giggling and screeching away. It's not just irritating (no offence). It's more than coincidence that Eileen, Rachel, Dewi and I are sitting around the pentagon-shaped table, cause we practise similar etiquette. Ah, thank goodness!

____on my way to Geog class___
Sneaked in a sonata on the piano. HeeHee. So you can guess how long had Mr Poogan kept us waiting. Hmmm, good thing there's a piano outside his class. Kill-timer. And we are doing maps, maps and maps everytime. Getting a little bored. It's the same ol thing.

Rachel wants to be a a bridesmaid desperately, when she saw Eileen eating the Lao Po Bing.

F&N was fun and crazy. Well, as tense as usual still. Contradicting? It's just the 1st half and 2nd half thingy.

Out of a class of 35, only 13, 13 went for the Chemistry extra lesson (practical), including me of course. Ha. Learnt new things about the Thiosulphate Iodide. The last experiment was like magic. Colours change in a split second before you know it when I've mixed the solutions a couple of minutes ago. COOL.

Check out YouTube on 'Devuda Devuda', so savoury ;). Type in Arutunian too, it's funny. Maksim's the best experience. So sensational~

Hey, I'll remember ok? Haha. Don't worry. I'll NEVER forget a date. Ah, tmr will be a BZ day. =). PLE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home