Friday, September 15, 2006

Math Paper 1

I... forgot to bring my protractor, so I left out one whole question that's 6 marks. Sigh. Don't talk about it anymore.

Got not much inspiration for this post. Haha. So it might be quite meaningless.

I'm living in my own sanctuary.

Haha. Slogan eh?

I need something inspiring. Maybe I shall browse through WordsOfWisdom later and post some nice quotes. Heh.

Mummy brought us out for dinner at Ritz-Carlton. Had their buffet, very International. Haha. There's free flow of champagne, white/red wine, alcoholic/non-alcoholic cocktails, juices, tea, coffee, anything. Slurp, I'm still having that Oyster relish. Heh. Their caviar tasted very unique. Different from those we normally eat. Think they marinated them or something. Haiyo, hotel leh. It's quite ex, $120+++ per head, and there's like 5 of us; which multiplies up to around $600+++. Crazy, I know. Mummy and I talked alot about everything. Finally, she's treating me as a confidante =). She bought a new ** bag for me too! Haha. Luckily she told me earlier, if not I would've bidded the exact one on eBay. Hee. Mummy went super extravagant today. After dinner, we went to Meritius Mandarin for some lounging.

I'm very excited about tomorrow night. Hee. I'm invited to a PARTY at the Raffles Country Club, so Mummy bought a dress for me too at the Paragon. I know, I know, very extravagant. Parties, parties. Haha. I want more! Invite me more often, people. Let me hope that I'll get their products tomorrow. I'm not obliged to blog about their products/company, so I shouldn't. Ha.

Let me see if I'm going to meet Aunt Florence, Aunt Jennifer, Aunt Minah, Aunt Estella and their husbands there tomorrow. Heh. I'm getting too head over heels.

Look out for the quotes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home