Wednesday, September 27, 2006

No Ad, Just My Day.

I won the 2nd prize of the Final Catergory (Sec 4E/5N) for the Chinese Essay Competition! Yeah. Er, but it's just a $10 popular voucher. MinZhi got first and YanWen, third. Happy though. And it's my 2nd time shaking the VPs hand. HeeHee. 3rd time I got a prize for the Chinese Essay Competition. 5th time getting recognition in front of the whole school. OOPS!

Physics lesson planned by Miss Teo was a flop. She intended to do 2 experiments with us but she herself ended up talking the whole time. Ta-Dah! 10 min left to start on the FIRST experiment. After setting up, the bell went. Luckily I did it quickly and recorded all the readings. Saved from doing it another time =). Had Chemistry +1 after that. It's all MCQ *yeah!!* and the answer sheet they gave us was full of errors. So, forget it.

Ah, Chinese, my slacking period. Yvonne and I chilled at the platform with those huge cushions *hugs (till the cushion dies of aphyxidation)*. Hmm, phones. I regretted selling my Nokia3230 away. Kill me for that. What else? Hmm. Btw, the results of Chemistry of my class: 2 C6, 1 D7, 5 E8 and 27 F9. How cool is that?

For PC, we had sex education in the hall with the whole 4E/5N. It's those usual things. Shall not elaborate here. Kinda lame actually. Eileen told me that almost the whole class of Chinese banded 404 talked about me. Cause there's a girl in the ZaoBao who looked alot like me. After flipping through the papers, I have to agree. Haha.

Came home for a shower and went to the AMK lib to study with Eileen. E-math. It lasted for 3 hours and we were not the least bit distracted! Damn cool. I realised that studying with smart kids makes you part of them. wOw! I taught her some questions. How's that? HeeHee. Even when her bf came along, she didn't get distracted. LOL. Cause her bf's from ACS(I). The way he does math makes you shiver. And we were sharing tables with a ACJC girl. 2 ACs. HA! I think the library is a better place to study than at home, my home. Therefore, Van shall study at the lib everyday! =)

I dunno why, I'm tired. Fatal attraction's not you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home