Monday, September 18, 2006

Ooh La La~

I'm asked to play for the end of year Soka Kindergarden Concert!! I'm so happy! I'm going to play a quartet with two other flautists and a baritone sax player. Gosh gosh. My kindergarden...

The forever glorious Soka Kindergarden!!

"We are the future, strong with hope
We are the children of the sun
Come are the future, strong with hope
Righteous children of the sun
Learn with joy, free to grow
Happy children of the sun"

Yup, that's my kindergarden school song. Just imagine the people I'm going to see: My Chinese teacher, Music teacher, English teacher, Art Teacher, the Aunts and many other teachers. Wonder if the calligraphy teacher is still there. HA! Not forgetting my beloved juniors. I haven't seen them before, but I know that they'll be the most adorable kids. (+_+)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home