Sunday, September 17, 2006

Party and plans

Party was a blast! Dead tired now. Haha. There's wonderful ambience, string ensemble, hosts, people and intellect dialogues.

Met up with Mummy and her friends after that. They decided that we would go to ShangHai and Bali after my exams. LOL. Like it was impromptu. But maybe they'll clash with my concerts or their rehearsals, so I'm trying my best to arrange. Haha. There will be 2 upcoming trips with them to KL for Club Med and some singer's concert and JB for cheap haircare sessions and Jackie Chan's movie which will be launching there.

YEAH! Uncle XiuMan is going to give me free tix for Sandy Lam and WaKin's upcoming concerts. Heh, his contacts are great man! Wow wow, I'm going to see stars (as in singers, actors, actresses, etc), many of them. HAHA!

Ann Kok was there too. She's Uncle Louis's sis; I almost forgot. Haha. She's very pretty now, even though it was just a gathering with friends. Ah.. The last time I saw her was like 4 months ago when I attended Aunt SK's party. It was 11p.m. then but she's still very well-composed.

Yes, I got an appointment with the hairstylist tomorrow. Hmm, maybe I'll cut my fringe and trim my hair ends! You'll see a brand new me tomorrow! I mean, later. Haha. The first would be SWO. Cos the appt's in the morning and I'm going to collect the tickets.

Lovely day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chye said...

Who's the singer for the song that's playing in the background?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

I only know the guy's Jacky Cheung, not sure about the girl.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Guangyi "Archangel" Chua said...

I have no idea why you feel nauseous...do I look like a doctor to you? *rolls eyes*

11:53 PM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

Duh. You're a medic. HAHA!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Chye said...

Lol. He'll also have to take your pulse and all first mah. Hahaha...

5:57 PM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

LOLOLOL!! FongYee, you're so lame! Haha. You think he's Da Chang Jin ah? Take pulse some more.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home