Monday, September 18, 2006

Physics Prelim

As I've mentioned in my previous post, I vomited and have been vomiting ever since. Quite bulimia-ic ah? I think it's due to the LJS last night.

After last night's/ this morning's pathetic cramming cum mugging session, I thought I was rather well-prepared for the paper, but who could've thought...

I was late for school. Nvm, I shall not blame the bus that broke down halfway. Maybe I should've continued my walk-to-school exercise. Sway ah. Already running (the whole group of us), the security guard shut the gate right on my face and he said:"Ay girl, go by the front gate".

Tada! First time late for school. Stupid! Spoil my beautiful record.

People were irritated therefore some went for breakfast and others went home and I'm the only one going to school LATE. Taking my own sweet time, I saw YiShan and her sis. So dumb, she jio me for breakfast. Like as if I will. Ha. Van was already stricken with guilt.

Mr Phua took the late-coming thing. Had to do detention after sch for 1 hour.

Did the paper, it was okay. Miss Goh summoned us to the F&N room. Luckily I went, cos she gave us hints for what's coming out in prelims. LaLa~ Lesser study load.

Reported for detention and it was just a plain wastage of my precious time. Hmm, what did I do during detention? Stared into space and talk to friends who past by (during their recess). The next half hour was pretty bored so I started my sms punching marathon. Haha. Text many people. Some said that they cannot link Vanessa and Detention together. I thought so too. I HAD a clean record.

Was it coincidence or what? I saw my primary school chinese teacher, Wang Lao Shi (if FongYee/ PeiJun remember her), outside my school. She's one of my fav. Haha. She stays near my sch and is already retired. She shouted my chinese name and when I saw her, I was so ecstatic! WANG LAO SHI, I addressed her quite hyper-ly. Haha. Told her it was my prelims and about my O lvl chinese results and she was very happy for me.

Her encouragement: *my chinese name*, you can do it. I've seen you as a very hardworking girl and I'm sure you will excel in your studies.

Bloody hell, I was so touched. I bet NONE of my sch teachers will encourage us like that. I. I'm afraid that I'll disappoint her. Sigh. I'll work hard though. Well, at least there's a source of encouragement.

Wanted to change my skin, but changed my mind. I added a tagboard for SUKY (eh, for you! Haha).

Heh. I found out a secret. Another one.

Met twice, Van's agonised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home