Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Random quiz, tagged by FongYee.

Tagged by FongYee

*THE CANs
Can you blow a bubble?
Yes, duh.

Can you dance?
In my sense.

Can you do a cart wheel?
Yes, during primary school days. FongYee should know why. Hee.

Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
Nope.

Can you touch your toes?
Yup, in every sense!

Can you whistle?
I was trained since young.

Can you wiggle your ears?
No.

Can you wiggle your nose?
Nah.

*THE DIDs
Did you ever run away from home?
Thought of it, but no.

Did you ever want to be a doctor?
When I was a kid, but not anymore. I dread the sight of blood.

Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?
That's Mr Chiang's job. Haha. NO.

Did you ever want to be a police officer?
Don't want.

*THE DOs
Do you know how to swim?
Duh, if not what am I doing at the swimming pool every week?

Do you like roller coasters?
Yes! Only those with safety precautions.

Do you own a bike?
No =(.

Do you think you can handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?
Yucks, NO! I wouldn't trade my taste buds and digestive system for any amount of $.

*THE DOES
Does hair loss run in your family at all?
Lucky me.. no.

Does your car get good gas mileage?
Not applicable.

Does your family have family picnics?
Definitely, all the time.

*THE HAVEs
Have you ever been on a plane?
Yes, but my fingers and toes are not enough. Get me a scientific calculator. Haha!

Have you ever asked someone out?
Only for shopping or when I'm real bored.

Have you ever been asked out by someone?
DUH, yes la.

Have you ever been to the ocean?
Does cruise trips count?

Have you ever gone fishing?
I fished since I was a baby. Haha. That's daddy's hobby =).

Have you ever painted your nails?
Always.

*THE HOWs
How did you find out about friendster?
Hmm, Isaac introduced me to it. If I remember correctly.

How many of them have you met in person?
Most of them.

*THE WHATs
What are you listening to?
Craig David's 7 days.

What is the temperature outside?
Not sure but it's rather cooling.

What radio station do you listen to?
Class 95, Perfect 10, Symphony 92.4, Yes 933 and Gold 90 FM.

What was the last restaurant you ate at?
Ritz-Carlton Hotel's.

What was the last thing you bought?
LJS dinner.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Plain water. Anything else that's healthier? Ha.

What was the last thing on TV you watched?
Barney's VCD and MTV channel @ the same time. Hee Hee. <3>Who is your newest friend you have on friendster?
Amer.

Who was the last person you smsed?
Penny.

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Ye Lao Shi (I won smth, heh).

Who is your current crush?
David Tao aka Tao Zhe <3>
1. Seeing carcass/ corpse.
2. Terminal illnesses.
3. Prices on the price tags.
4. Thinking that my loved ones will die before me.
5. Vanessa without plans.
6. My clarinet/ piano skills deteoriates. (Hope this won't happen to me forever).
7. Forgetting the things I've studied like mad.

Seven things I like the most:
1. Knowing more people of different walks of life.
2. My lappy.
3. My instruments.
4. Reading.
5. Doing what I like to do.
6. Shopping.
7. Music.

Seven most important things in my room:
1. TV
2. Air-con
3. My bed and everything on top of it.
4. Wardrobe
5. Study Table
6. CD racks.
7. Swivel Chair

Seven random facts about me:
1. I love my family and friends!
2. I play the clarinet and piano.
3. I MUG!
4. I do not have a criminal record. Haha!
5. I can never shop till I drop, cos I WON'T drop :P.
6. I love to play in bands/ orchestras.
7. I chant Nam-Myo-Ho-Ren-Ge-Kyo =).

Seven things I would like to do before I die:
1. Embrace Gohonzon.
2. Have a happy family with very filial children.
3. Get at least a diploma for clarinet and piano (maybe for other instruments as well?).
4. Well-established career.
5. Learn more things, whatever they may be.
6. Smile.
7. Kiss my husband and children to bid farewell.

Seven things I can do:
1. Laugh and smile.
2. Think.
3. Sleep.
4. Joke.
5. Read and write.
6. Forgive and forget.
7. Play music.

Seven things I can't do:
1. Be revengeful.
2. Betray my integrity.
3. Hurt my family and friends.
4. Bowling (I ridiculouly suck at it).
5. Converting my religion.
6. Forget my roots.
7. Cycle (Okay, stop laughing).

Seven things I say the most:
1. Ok.
2. Thank you.
3. Excuse me.
4. Yes, No.
5. I don't give a damn.
6. You think I care?
7. Stop that!

Seven people I would like to see do this:
1. Drey
2. Trisa
3. Goldie
4. Pek Chai
5. TAO ZHE??
6. Patrick
7. Justin (Justin Lim, that's you. Ha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home