Monday, September 25, 2006

Shampoo & Facial prods.

There's an ad of a new shampoo that attracted alot of my friends to buy it. The company must be elated. A small part of the ad says that if we use the shampoo, our hair wouldn't have any tie marks after we tied our hair (even after a long time).

Obviously, most girls with long hair went to try it.

I'm like... BWG. I didn't use the shampoo and yet my hair doesn't have any tie marks after tying it (for a long time). Whilst my friends who'd used it, had tie marks.

OMG. It all voices down to the way you wash your hair and how do you manage it la. You know, washing your hair ONCE WITH ANY SHAMPOO is NOT clean enough. Go and ask your hairdresser/ hairstylist, they'll give you the best advice. If comfortable, you can also consult me. HeeHee. I dun accept consultancy fees from my friends at this point of time. Haha.

Hmm, I'm trying out the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and Mask now. Shall blog about it tomorrow to tell the results =).

Seems like this is a medium for me to advertise. Right, Suky? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home