Sunday, September 17, 2006

Slacked again

It's Physics prelim tomorrow and I'm out the whole day today. Arrgh, gotta mug alot tonight.

I got my haircut!! Yea! Now I have a short fringe and a layered V-shape hair! V=Van =). I went there like 10a.m. to make sure that I'm the first customer, if not I'll have to wait for a long long time. Mama (Grandma) brought me there. After the haircut, we went to have breakfast at Thai Express. The food isn't nice at all and worse still, two bowls of kway teow soup and two glasses of hot green tea cost $30. I'm not going there anymore.

Went for SWO prac after that. Thought I would just take the tickets and leave but I couldn't stand the temptation and played on Amer's clarinet. HeeHee. The sound came through so effortlessly. Only then I realised there're problems with the clarinets I always get. Haha. We played Spiral Resonance, Alvamar (maybe as encore piece), Folk Song Suite and others. Yes, we played all the typical band songs today due to the attendance, I think. The most challenging one is Spiral Resonance. CANON man, and it's repeating with the very difficult to coordinate fingering. Nvm, I shall practise! Vivian came back from China and got us some souveniers. Goldie and I got bracelets from Tibet. The others are too eerie. Haha.

Dinner was at Long John Silver. Btw, what does it mean whenever I smell or eat fried food, I'll get nauseous?? So scary.

Something weird happened when I played the piano before prac. Ok, I know what's happening and what is going through the mind but... wrong timing, very wrong. I kinda regret what I say. But I won't and I can't. Don't do this to me when O lvl is soooo near. I'm sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa (: said...

LoL. Can can. But it'll look kinda weird. Haha. Singaporeans with Tibet's bracelets. Will do anyway, after O lvls. Haha. Spiral is fun, in a way.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home