Saturday, September 23, 2006

SNCO...

I'M SORRY

I was late, very late. But they were still making announcements. So nvm ah.

I shall name everybody who attended prac:


- VanVan
- Hansel
- MeowLeng
- Faith
- BaoHui
- KaiLing
- ShanShan
- WeiFen (duh!)
- ShiNi
- WeiLi
- Glenn (is this his name?)
- Alice
- Suky
- Dickson
- Eddie
- FongYee
- *euphonium player (we always chat, but I still dunno her name. heh)

So little eh. Many left for discussion meeting. Well, I have it today but I skipped it AGAIN. Sorry sorry, I'm so guilty. (I have so many things to be sorry for, sigh).

Hey, do I look that old?! I never zhang da la! Not yet. Haha. And I didn't rebond my hair again. The last time I did it was the 1st and last, which is like last October.

We played Star Trek and Mermaid today. I was studying and playing at the same time and I actually memorised digestion?! Haha. Hansel saved me man. Ah, Faith and BaoHui were having fun blowing my hair. So lame. In the end, Hansel, Faith, BaoHui and I fooled around doing real STUPID things. I thought we'll get scolding, hee, who knows, WeiFen laughed along. As for the playing, everyone there improved!! WOOHOO~

Dinner was................................................................................ I don't feel like talking about it anymore. But I'm SORRY!

Anyway, did some psycho-ing with Hansel, BaoHui and Suky.

Spent my whole time listening to my iPod and Faith and guys play with their PSP. Rich kids.

I dunno how to end this post....

I'm sorry. Although it's all well in the end, just wanna say I'm sorry. I was stuck. Between _____ & _____.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home