Saturday, September 02, 2006

Special request from FongYee

This is an entry specially dedicated/ requested by FongYee. It'll be a super long and detailed one. I mean really detailed. I shall include everyone that's part of my day today. Exclude those passer-bys.

I woke up at 8:30a.m. Err, to be more exact, it's 9. Haha, cos I lazed around for half an hour on bed while listening to my beloved Algemiz by Ferrer Ferran. I love bar 132 for 2nd mvt and bar 64 for the 1st mvt. I rummaged through my newly-built-in cupboards *grin* and I can't find that score! Sigh. That's the only score that I 'preserved' so well and now it's gone. I'm so sorry. You may wonder why am I waking up so early on a lazy Saturday morning. Hee. It's because of my expensive hobby, SHOPPING!

Met WeiLi at Junction8 at 11:30a.m. Although she was late, well. My shopping list today (though I didn't get all that I wanted): A tote, nice shirt, bling bling <--shiny pumps (peep-toed to be ideal) and a 3/4 pants. Firstly, WeiLi and I went to have our lunch at the basement. I had the extremely fragrant and delicious Mee Swa and she got the Pork Floss Egg Crepe (P.S: it's pronounced as 'creep', not 'crab') (although she had ordered the mushroom w cheese, oh well). After which, we went to the 4th floor and walked past Cristofori; I muttered about getting another piano. Sigh. Mama (Grandma) don't allow me to shift the piano here. Sob. I'm so deprived! Or maybe I'll just get a synthesizer (addicted to Eileen's one). Next, we went to Seiyu and expectedly, I drool'd on the pretty bags (tote) by Nike. Thought of buying it, but it's way off budget and it'll go out-of-fashion very soon. Then, we went to Esprit (P.S: it's pronounced as 's-pree', not 'as-prit'). Saw nothing basically. Seems that the outlet didn't replenish their stocks or am I there too frequent? Heh. I'm a member. Forget that last one, you won't get the link. We gave up on the common areas and headed for the teenager's place (you'll know if you're a frequent shopper, haha!). I got that Universal World tote, after much considerations. Ahh, and WeiLi is a fanatic for shoes! She tries on ALL the shoes at every shop we go to. Like, WOW, I'm too lazy to do that, compared to her. Haha. Got my nice shirt from B.U.M. Luckily it was on sale, if not it would've cost a bomb. WeiLi got her shoes from Charles and Keith. She went totally crazy over it. Haha. Failed to find my shoe and pants there. Before going down to Boon Lay, she went to 7-11 to get a drink and guess what are they selling there? Bananas! I thought of the monkeys right after seeing that. Hmmm. We got really chatty during the journey and got hyper enough to continue shopping at Jurong Point. Hey, Desmond Koh's there to host those shopping centre's game show. Btw, John Little has a very limited amount of variety of shades. The nosepads are all crooked too. Lol. Tough job trying them on. Just for fun. The shoe fanatic went crazy again. Yea, with all that shoes. She made me try them on too, those bling bling ones. Haha. Proceeded to The Wallet Shop to get her classy pouch. I chose it for her. It's black with a classy vintage-looking butterfly on it. Nice. Bought Mac's 50cents ice-cream cone and ate it on the way to the bus interchange. ShaoXiong was behind us and gave me a shock, thanks ah. Ha. Two buses went before I finished my cone.

When I reached SCC, MeowLeng, ShaoXiong, ShiNi, Thomas and NiKee already started their Daimoku (then did i realise I forget to bring my beads and Gongyo book, oops. Luckily I've memorised the whole Gongyo book.). WeiLi and I joined in followed by Alice. Others only came in at 4p.m. Such as Adeline, Desmond, FongYee, Faith, the tenor guy (sorry, I forgot your name) and many more.. I really forget who's who. Sigh. Memory's failing on me. It was a sectionals day. Expected very much by the attendance. Btw, concert's on 20th Jan '07 and Mr Jacomo's coming in very very soon. Next week? So members, pls come for prac. Everyone makes a BIG difference, all right. Even Mr Jacomo bothers to come down. So as members, pls put in that little effort. Call and ask me for the schedule. Back to the prac today. I went to do the lib as usual. I can't find Mononoke's original and i panicked. Called Alice out and find together. After squirming through those super-packed scores, only did we realised that it was just right in front of us. Crap. Ha. MeowLeng took the winds sectionals. Play'd Mermaid. Desmond and I kept quiet about the parts we have before them and we slacked alot. haha. We helped ShaoXiong on the latin part, though. See how helpful we are? Yet he still say that I got the rhythm wrong. hee. Everyone knows that I'm not the one and we had a small laugh about it. Nonetheless, i continued helping him. Sigh. ShiNi was seating at one side the whole time cos her instrument is sent for repair. WeiLi went off halfway cos she had to go to NUS. GuangYi came in and took us for Sound of Music and Pirates (my request+fav). Why were they shocked when I say let's go through the whole of Pirates? Hmm. It's nice, if we play it nicely, of cos. Heh. This is the first time I'm playing the Orchestral arrangement also. There's alot of bar rest, so we just sang. (Choir, LaLa~). GuangYi 'collapsed' after that. Wahaha! Due to my request (again), we played Mononoke out of our own accord. Desmond's very obliging. Haha. Shan Shan was tired and pleaded to go home. I got scolded just now! by MeowLeng. Actually, I dunno for what oso. I was merely answering to Desmond's question. "I only have the recording for Mononoke" <--does that sound rude to you? I didn't know why, but I cried, silently. Slowly, I regained myself and got high once again. Faith, GuangYi and I helped the percussion section (FongYee and Kenneth, today) with the moving back of instruments. I insisted on carrying all the huge and heavy instruments. Thanks to my stubborness of refusing all given help, I'm having blueblacks and scratches all over my hands. Arrgh, painful. nvm. Chi De Ku Zhong Ku, Fang Wei Ren Shang Ren. That's what I heard YewKay saying to me. I was too busy avoiding scratches. Haha. Kenneth's worried that the Double Bass will crash on me and that I'll have my arm fractured by carrying the Chinese Orchestra's instrument. Especially the last one that I brought in. I can never describe how heavy it is. I spent 10min to shift it back for that 10steps distance. Or not, longer. When Faith, FongYee and I were about to leave for dinner, I realised that YewKay was giving out FREE Gongyo books to the Strings' kids. I want it too!! I want!! Sob. Mine's torn and tattered. Sigh. Diligent ppl (like me, heh) nowadays have no fringe benefits anymore. Sigh again. Btw, Tommy was hiding behind the door. Hah. Audrey's missed!

Dinner was at Mos (Burger i mean, not Ministry of Sound, sadly.Ha). It was FongYee, Faith and I. All 3 of us had the Kakiage (P.S: pronounced as 'ka-ki-a-gei') rice burger. *Burp* Excuse me, it was very filling. Oops, I forget the things that they want me to post. FongYee did mention that my previous blogskin was nice. Sad to say, I didn't host the pictures. Heh. We went home by the MRT. I was sms-ing the whole time. Hah. I found out a way to check how much $ have I left in my edusave account. Not bad not bad. It's more than my savings. Faith knew me by my heart. She knew what was I thinking. Gosh. She's a psychic.

Reached home at 10:08 p.m. I discovered a new pair of pants in my wardrobe. Hehe. Must be from Aunt Chris. Yes, she's the only one who'll surprise me with things and always places them in the wardrobe. I got psychic powers too! Cos I didn't buy that pants. I think I'll make do with the shoes that I have. Arrgh.. My legs are now aching from the fatigue of wearing that super high wedges for shopping. My hands for moving the instrument too. Oh ya, Faith wants me to blog that she injured her leg whilst moving the perc instruments. lol. I'm now discussing about some serious matters with the psychic girl. :P

Shall sleep on my bed before slapping myself against my lappy (by falling asleep).
And meet Eileen tomorrow for the concert. Till then. =)

(Longest post? Hmm)

Dedicated to FongYee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home