Sunday, September 10, 2006

SWO day...

I'm a total slacker.

I went for SWO prac instead of studying.

And prelim is tomorrow.

Very little people today. Play'd Mozart's, Haydn's, La Passio De Crist, Aida, Aroldo and alot more. Memory's failing.

I'm starting to hate myself.

Instead of going home straight after prac, the whole group of us went for dinner. 5 in Mr Ng's car and 6 of us in Thomas's van. (Van sat in a van). Haha. But... Ended up:
- Goldie and I talking.
- YaoZong and Luther talking.
- YeowHwee and Thomas talking.

Bleh.

Dinner was at the coffee shop. I had some very bland yong tau foo. Goldie couldn't eat. Haha. So Luther and YaoZong created jokes out of it. Especially the egg one. Damn funny. Haha. They also talked about the building structure thing, so lame la!

Goldie, dun eat POISON!!

So, end of day. Not much to talk about. I shall start mugging now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home