Thursday, September 21, 2006

True or False?

Tagged by FongYee.

ONE. Think of 10 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
TWO. Come out with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
THREE. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
FOUR. Post them on blog and let people guess which the 5 false ones are.
FIVE. Get 5 others to do the same.

1. Lim Shi Pheng, Vanessa is not my original name.
2. I am named after Vanessa Mae.
3. I started learning piano at the age of 4.
4. I have two siblings.
5. My great-grandparents are still alive.
6. My parents are not remarried.
7. Clarinet is my principal instrument (think in my context).
8. I do not have any pets ever since a thousand years ago.
9. I like to cry in cinemas.
10. I can't live without my bolster.
11. I'm an optimist.
12. I like people around me to smile and laugh more often.
13. The first thing I learnt about the computer is to play Solitare.
14. My shoe size is 5.
15. I've not had any night life before.

The 5 are:
1. you
2. you
3. you
4. you
5. you

* Pick the 5 numbers which are false and leave it under comments. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home