Sunday, September 03, 2006

woah..

Wahaha! ShiEn's blog is very very funny lor. Especially the post on Teachers' Day celebrations on Mr Chiang, Miss Gan and Mr Mathardam. Damn hilarious man. Haha.

Now now. I watched TV this morning which I find quite pointless cos I was doing my work the whole time. Haha. [see FongYee, I'm abiding by the // rule =D]. Met Eileen, Rachel, Hwee Miang, JinGui, Meryl, XueTing, Sharana, PeiYing, PeiXian, YuanLi, HuiLing, Serene and another Serene and Crystal after arriving at VCH. You can't imagine the number of people over-dressing. Or, at least, the most exaggerating one was ShengYang. He dressed as if he's going for a coporate event, and given his image. Hee. All the band members were dressed like when we go for band prac. Haha. Cos it's nothing new. Hmm, but Eileen (Kay) wore smth I've never seen before. It was a very casual concert. For both performers and audiences. The concert's: "The Fairy's Kiss". Min-lee was as pro as usual. The artist and host were the same as the ones who performed at my sch hall. There was a different pianist and a story-teller. The story-teller is one funny guy. Haha.

Concert had an abrupt ending, or so I thought, because of all the elements. Haha. The mood wasn't right in the first place. Heard people munching on chips. So... All of them went back to AMK for food. Hwee Miang, Rach, Eileen and I went to Heeren for neo-s. Took some nice ones. Cost us $20. BOMB in the already holey wallet. Well. They were nice machines though=).

Eileen went for Church, Rach went out, Hwee Miang went home and I had dinner with friend. Everything was just so random today. The food I had didn't taste really pleasant, so I just stopped at the soup and that's my dinner. Was too grossed out to continue my meal.

Now now, wish me good ____ (whatever u can think of) for lessons with Miss Teo tmr.
It's Physics practical... I'd rather have Chemistry practical lor. Miss Teo's English too powderful that Eileen, Rach and I couldn't pick out a single word. I just realised that I'm sick! Heh. Cool.

Good night ~ Sweet dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home