Saturday, October 28, 2006

argh.

I dread it when relatives come together. Can't imagine. In case you all dunno, ALL my relatives are in my chapter. So they'll always come to my place first then we move off to our meeting venue behind my block. Especially those Uncles and Aunties. Walau, everything also want to compare and show off. Blogging here while talking to them :P

Grand-Aunt said: Wad's yr L1R5 ah?
Me: .......
Grand-Aunt: Really ah? Haiyo, you know A got very good results (only then I realise it's worse than mine) haha. BWG

Grand Uncle: How tall are you?
Me: .........
Grand Uncle: tsk tsk. Hngh.. you know A's height is 185. Omg, you're so short.

AHHHHHH~ Why why? I got so many friends shorter than me, I'm average ok? And I like it that way, thank you very much. They talk as if I have total control over my genes. BLEH.

Cool down Van, you should bring a smiling face to the Discussion Meeting.

I'm done ranting.

So, SMILE (n_n) <3

*P.S: even so, I still love them <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home