Sunday, October 01, 2006

Exhaustingly Fun!

FongYee, Dickson and I met for gym (with Dickson carrying his trombone around). Haha. People at the gym treat us very well when they see us carrying our instruments. How nice. Dickson went on the 'cursed' treadmill. For the past few times I've went there, people fell from it. *Eerie*, Dickson almost fell too but his handphone saved him. He went around follying with the different exercising instruments while FongYee and I concentrated on the treadmill, pulling thingy and the bicycle. Showered after that (many funny things happen in between, haha). I made FongYee very happy by realising her fanatic dream of lending her the Coast to Coast Special Edition CD. Hee. She kept smiling and laughing. Ok, HAPPY.

Proceeded to PLE for early dinner. Stupid garlic smell, but love the Honey Brown sauce. Talked about blogging too. HA! They won N80 if I remembered correctly. So I was hanging around the whole time with BLOGGERS! Cool ppl. Faith came by slightly later.. blah blah. Took the MRT to SCC and it was almost silent with all the earpieces plucked into our ears.

I sang everywhere I go. LOL. Eddy was practising his trombone at the entrance, welcoming us? Lol, ok, too lame. GengQin was practising his horn at the 'reception'? Sounds wrong. Went up to the Hall of Wisdom and chanted, whereas Faith went somewhere else. HeeHee. BaoToh. I'm ashamed of crossing my legs instead of kneeling, chanting at the front row. Haha. Nvm, this has been a habit, a bad one I know.

Games!! Er, not exactly. Just a session to make everyone know each other better. WOOHOO~ Breeze man. I know everyone not including their names, there were to many to remeber. I was assigned to the group with Eddy, 2 Hui Ping, ShanShan and WeiLi. We knew each other so we just wrote everything on a piece of paper. I'm proud to say that I'm a fortune baby who've been practising for 16 years :). Who're the fortune babies in SNCO ah? So cool. We should create a Fortune Babies Association. LOL.

As there're no 3rd clarinet part for Orchestra, JunWen joined us, the 1st! HA! So the 1st stand consists of Hansel, Desmond, JunWen and I. The 2nds are all the girls. BLEH. I'm alone, but not outcasted. HeeHee. LOL, I'm in the centre la. JunWen lent me his ligature without asking, nice. Thanks!! He also has a PAGER! Can you believe it? That someone still carries a pager at this era. By the army la. Desmond taught me how to change the pager's ringtone and we chose a very typical Uncle type for JW. Army's a good place for RJ boys. Haha. All turned better. The 3 of us pang-seh'd Hansel for the self-created 29 bars clarinet solo on Phantom. I don't wanna play the solo. Lala~. I like playing with the strings, motivate us to tongue quicker. Haha.

Practice ended at 10. Audrey and Hansel's bro got a thing going on. I mean, all from NAFA. Haha. A pianist and a singer. Hansel's too famous in NAFA. LOL. He's afraid of that. Drey and I got the link of .......'excuse me but can I be you for awhile. My dog won't bite if you sit real still. I got the anti-christ in the kitchen yellin' at me again, yeah I can't hear that. Been saved again by the garbage truck..... I got twenty-five bucks and a cracker do you think it's enough to get us there..............'. It was so fun, babe!! We shall go for more k-boxing. Haha.

Went off with BaoHui, Hansel, FongYee, Faith and Dickson. We pang-seh'd JW. Thus we saw him going back with Guangyi and gang. Haha. D was too hungry so he went to OCK and bought a curry puff AFTER coming in to the MRT station. Rich kid. After boarding the train, we saw something that's totally gross out and disgusting. Arrgh, I just can't find a word. D commented about that that made all of us *squeeze* together, afraid that the two guys will smack us. Guess you know what's happening, yea.

Slept throughout the journey. It was hell-like hour when I reached home, but I still watched Du Shen on Channel 8. HeeHee. Sudden sickness of Internet.

Shall bring along my -freshly injured- leg to the SWO meeting later.

I'm already missing the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home