Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Feel so weird.

I am feeling weird and uneasy again. Ok, being a pessimist you can say. I have been encouraging others, giving others support and brightening their days. Sigh, guess I'm just feeling very empty.

I'm supposed to be very stressed up by now, but I don't feel it. O level for Science Practical is just tomorrow. I'm in the 3rd shift and sitting on the FIRST BENCH! *shivers*

My entries are getting shorter and shorter these days because my life is getting more and more empty. I have almost nothing to blog about anymore. I need to think real hard before squeezing any content out.

I feel more down when I read FongYee's latest post. Feeling so bad. Extra, I am. There's an urgent need for me to go for more Gakkai activities after my O Levels. Guess that's my healer.

Wish me luck for my exams! (n_n)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home