Saturday, October 28, 2006

Friday Rendezvous

I am really tired.

My eyes just don't seem to focus, they get shifty once in a while. Haha.

It wasn't exactly a good morning to start off with. These are the few things that made me go wrong:
- Moisturiser got into my eye
- Handling some nonsense people
- Realised that I don't have much allowance left till Mummy comes back (and when is she coming back?)
- Bread turned bad (so no food)
- Someone kept me waiting for 2 hours.

Nothing is worse than the last one. My legs ached, stomach growled, turned hysterical and ... ... ... Nvm, at least he still turned up before I really go mad. *I'm trying to make you feel guilty* heheh. Not exactly pissed off, but tired. Ok, it's Kenneth.
During the waiting time, Engpeng and Baohui kept me entertained throughout. Thank you girls:)

After lunch (??), took a bus to 'the seagull's' (??) place to help him take his amplifier. So, I got a little wet and Kenneth, totally drenched. Got two free cab rides after that :P
I think today is the day I used up all my free sms-es. Sooling and Engpeng's msgs just kept flooding in. Haha. Yawn.

SYC just feels the same like 11 years ago. The smell, the lights, the toilets and everything. Feel so at home. Memories started flooding in then. I just studied a little while listening to them having their rehearsal. Soon Engpeng and Sooling came over to accompany me and we did real lame stuff. Hehe.

Baohui's a very busy girl, trust me. Full of energy. Her agenda's like Badminton in the morning, friend's place at noon, movie in the afternoon and bowling after that. Gosh, and that busy girl found some time to call me to talk about *ahem* (don't name names ah!! Ha). Meow's one of the performers :) Ah, there'll only be Faith and her from our section attending prac tmr. Cos there's Discussion Meeting for me.

Went for dinner with Ken, EP and SL at the PP hawker. Ate something I don't like. Seesh, there were stupid flies around too. I was as freaked out as the girls, sigh, but what can I do? Scream with them? So I just killed almost every single one I see.

Kk, enough of distractions. Now to the Friday Rendevous. They combined it into a level instead of having two sessions. Hmm, overall, it was enjoyable. There's the Egypt King and his followers, LOL. I mean SDs from NUS. A german guy came too. Erm, it's just like a lounging session for YWDs and YMDs. I think LiLing and I'll be fooling around tmr at out Discussion Meeting at her place, maybe I'll make her sing, hehe. She sang Dan Xin, *song by Sandy Lam* and i forgot the other. Sigh, my memory's failing.

Went home with XiuLing (is it spelt this way?) and Engpeng after parting ways with Sooling and Kenneth on the train. Something happened in between, though I was shocked, but it soon came to a rest :) Promised EP to attend Morning Gongyo. How early do I have to wake up on a Sunday???!!!???!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! So I'll have to study more tmr.

The first thing I did when I reached home was to slam on my sofa. Haha. Only after a while, I was awake enough to pull myself up to wash up. Ahem, getting a little thirsty now, hee.

Dun worry, I was just teasing. No particular impressions, but overall was well ;) Just don't make me wait for so long next time, all right?

Good night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home