Monday, October 23, 2006

HMMM..

This is a rubbish post, just don't bother reading it.

Screw it... LOL.
I had enough shit.
I have lotsa freedom, but sadly I have no _______ __ ______.
Go guess. Some friends will know the answer. Cos they feel that way too.
Walau. I'm way too innocent la.

So stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahem.. Sigh. After spending so much $ yesterday, I felt sick. LOL. I mean literally. Flu, fever, throat. My throat's a killer. So I gotta see a doctor later if not I'll die of fatal pain. Bless my throat please.
~~
It's going to be linkless, let me warn you first..
~~
Meeting Michelle later =)
~~
They're coming to my place tomorrow.
~~
I'm starting to feel terrible.
~~
Cos I'm sick?? I dunno.
~~
Can anyone just free me from the dilemma I'm in?
~~
Yes, only myself.
~~
Sorry, I know it's in an ugly format, so dun comment.
~~
Anyway, I'm going to do something to end all this. Soon.
~~
No more band? Yea.. I got to force myself to stay at home to study.
~~
Hungry, but dunno what can I eat.
~~
I'm going to die taking care of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back to normal. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home