Friday, October 20, 2006

How??

When Meow sent me the message regarding tmr's prac and sectionals, I was struggling if whether I should go for it. Sigh.. I've been slacking alot la. As you can see, I take frequent breaks from studying to blog HERE. My only source to amuse myself. LoL. This is to pen down the thoughts and things that I experienced during the period to bang real hard for O's.

But after all, I decided that I should go. Got loads of Cond scores to return to the lib also. Ok, returning to myself. Hee. Nonetheless, I'll bring work to do.

B-A-N-G

That should be enough, I guess. SIGH. And yes, I've lessen my load by letting Dix to arrange the pieces. Lax man heehee. Contemplating if I should play the Piano part, but I'll hav to switch for like so many times! QiSheng, Penny, you, you, you, you... and you.. come and join us la.. Haha, might as well form a SKO. LoL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home