Saturday, October 14, 2006

I need a charger..

Can you even spot the HDB flats?

Well, that's how bad the haze is. Singapore has amazingly changed it's topographical position. Once again, we're on a plateau. And in between the Mrt stations of Sembawang and Yishun, there's a big patch of grass burning, which worsens the haze around that area.

The clarinet section with the bassoonist and percussion section had sectionals. But I reached just when they started to have their dinner. I shall hug drey here again. Miss you sooo much!! We really got to catch up after my O's, all right? =).

WeiFen took us for the Sound of Music and a Gakkai piece. For Pirates, BoZhong took us in temp replacement of GuangYi, enjoying in Italy. Tsk tsk. I couldn't help but tease JunWen about his pager. Haha. Desmond likes my new phone. Cool right? Haha. Temptation... Practice ended rather late.

Sorry Des and JW!!! I really didn't know you all were waiting for me.. sorry.. :P Next time, must tell me beforehand, not when the lift shuts its door. Haha.

Came home with FongYee, Faith, Glenn and Dickson. I was quiet today, for some weird reasons.

I know I'm an optimist but I do have emotional moments too. Bloody hell, I can't show it. I'm bursting into tears. Die die. SHIT.

I see it coming.

I think I'm losing it. I need a charger, a very strong one. Who offers that kind of support? Ha, I believe nobody does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home