Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm happy! =D

w0w~

The practical was a breeze! Pendulum bob for Physics and answer for Chemistry is Copper(II) Chloride, I suppose (since most of us got this ans). So you can imagine how easy is this!! Nothing difficult at all. Shouldn't have mug'd so much yesterday (since morning, okay? I went to surf this too). Only some tricky parts about the instructions~

I reached the hall just on time but MSPS (ask me if you wanna know, if not I'll get spammed by her -- hint: Yishan dun like this teacher alot) called my house 5 min before. Sati (my maid) picked up and she told me that the teacher said that I was late for my O LvL exam for 20 min.

Bloody Liar. Sati called my Mom and informed her. And dear Mummy have to call me all the way from ShangHai. So dumb. Grr.

Guess it'll be a nice day today, apart from the MSPS thingy. I'll be meeting Dixon, Marcus and XueYun later. Gotta get ready now! SCORES~ MEETING~ DISCUSSION~

Headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home