Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Long one

Quiz I

01. Whose picture is it that you keep in your wallet?
- There's a whole lot of it, hehe.

02. What time do you go to bed?
- When I'm really tired, 2a.m. If not, 4a.m. LOL.

03. What was the last thing you did before filling this
survey?
- Studying

04. Who's the one you always meet the most?
- Everyone!

05. Who's the person/s you're gonna call if you need help?
- Mummy

06. What's on your mind just now?
- Something about Physics that you won't want to know.

07. Have you kissed a complete stranger?
- Told you I'm NOT loose.

08. With whom do you wanna be to have fun?
- Everyone..

09. What's the latest movie you saw?
- Singapore Dreaming ( I know I'm lagging.)

10. When was the last time you went out?
- 6 hrs ago.

11. What do you hate the most for now?
- My guilt :P

12. When was the FIRST time you slept alone?
- Ever since I started knowing ABC.

13. What things do you want to do now?
- Evening Gongyo.

14. What do you do everyday besides eat and sleep?
- Study and blog.

16. Colors that make you happy?
- Zen, don't ask me why. Perhaps it's peace that brings about happiness in me.

17. Fave thing in your room?
- Bed

18. What was the last thing you bought for ur
room?
- Ornaments

19. Instruments that make you crazy?
- None, as long as they're played by the right people with the right technique. Haha.

20. Any instruments in your room
- 3 clarinets!!

21. Instruments that u play?
- Piano, Clarinet, Violin (to be, hold on!)

22. Miss someone?
- Not apparently.

23. Are you a coffee addict?
- Nope.

24. Are you satisfied with your life now?
- Ha, sure! What more can I ask for?

25. Would you share a glass of water with a friend?
- uh-huh

26. When was the last time you ate seafood?
- Lunch

27. Ever had a food fight?
- No, I don't sin.

28. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
- Anything that's available.

29. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
- Yea :'(

30. Been really depressed before?
- Don't recall.

31. What's your favorite fast food chain?
- Subway lor..

32. Cried in front of your classmates?
- nah

33. Who's on ur mind?
- Mummy

34. Did u ever cheat during an exam?
- no

35. Is kissing normal for our age?
- Yes

36. Are you childish?
- Definitely! But not to a huge extent, haha.

37. First boyband that made you go gaga?
- Head over heels? Not yet, I'm rational.

38. How's your heart lately?
- Working very well.

Quiz II
50 questions

01. How tall are you?
- 160 cm.

02. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
- *shakes head*

03. Do you own a gun?
- Till the time when the Singapore Government lifts the ban.

04. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
- An overdose of happiness.

05. How many letters are in your crush's name?
- 19 :) JESSE MCCARTNEY!! <3

06. What do you think of hot dogs?
- Not literally.

07. What's your favorite christmas song?
- *shrugs* smth that makes people feel happy.

08. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Water

09. Do you do push-ups?
- During P.E lessons

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
- NO!

11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- -.-

12. Do you like the rain?
- Sometimes

13.Do you own a knife?
- no

14. What do you smell like?
- The scent of The Body Shop, haha! I just showered.

15. Do you have a pet?
- For now, no. But I've got many pots of plants and flowers :)

16. Full initials?
- LSPV

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
- When is Mummy coming back?
- Can Fo-Dou take care of herself?
- Worried about Gong-Dou.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today?
- Clothes
- Slippers
- Straits Times.

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink, in order most to least.
- Water
- Herbal tea
- Honey/ Royal Jelly (Walau, the taste sucks la! But I'm still forced to drink it)
- Fruit Juice
- Caffeinated

20. What time did you wake up today?
- 1100

21. Can you spell?
- duh

22. Current worry?
- About Gong-Dou

23. Current hate?
- I don't hate!

24. Favorite place to be?
- KaiKan :)

25. Least favorite place to be?
- Hell

26. Where would you like to go?
- Urge of the moment? Hmm, Rome.

27. Do you own slippers?
- yea

28. What do you think you'll be?
- WILL ah.. Workaholic.

29. Do you burn or tan?
- Both, more on tan though.

30.Yellow or blue?
- A little of both

31. Would you be a pirate?
- To spar with Orlando? YEAH!

32. Last time your cell rang?
- 2 min ago and still talking, lol.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
- Hehe, Silent all These Years, TianTianYeYe, Ni Zui Zhen Gui and alot of Coco Lee's. Shh. haha.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
- Dinosaur

35. What's in your pockets right now?
- No pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
- His fart, ha.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
- All are good.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
- Fell down at home like when I was 7 yrs old? Ok, that's pretty mild but that's my worst too. Ha.

39. What is your GPA?
- shh..

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
- 6

41. Who is your loudest friend?
- Rachel.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
- Hmm, all of them open up quite well, to me. Heh.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
- shrugs

44. Do you wish on stars?
- NO! I just wish UPON the stars :P

45. What is your favorite book?
- A Walk To Remember

46. What song did you last hear?
- The song I sang, TianTianYeYe. Haha.

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
- Studying

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
- Darn! I'm going to be late!


Quiz III

01. What are you doing now?
- On the phone and this thing.

02. Where are you heading later?
- Kitchen, LOL.

03. What is somthing that you have been doing these few days?
- Cracking my head about the arrangement of the concert.

04. What trouble did you get urself into recently?
- Apparently, NONE.

05. What's your fave word?
- Forgive.

06. How is the weather like now?
- Cooling.

07. When was the last time you cried? and why?
- Just, cause I was wondering why am i studying like a mugger?!

08. What was the last strangest thing that had happened to you?
- When I realised that I'm psyched. hee.

09. What was the last prank played on you?
- I'm that player.

10. What did you just see?
- where? when? Or isit what am I seeing right now? The screen la.

11. What is the song that you are addicted to now?
- none.

12. What was the last meaningful thing you said?
- I don't regret, all the things that happened whether good or bad, happy or sad are just experiences learnt to let us grow and advance better in our lives.

13. What is something that you love and hate?
- The haze, ha.

14. Name sumthing that is considered a combi of heaven and hell
- All I can think of, Earth.

15. Name a sense to represent you
- Smell.. It's all from The Body Shop, haha.

16. What was the biggest change in you?
- Becoming an absolute optimist.

17. Who was the last person who called u?
- Mummy

18. Who was the last person you called?
- Rande.

19. What is something you like yet hate?
- Having medications. I like it because I know I'll be healed soon and I hate it like why you do.

20. What is a quality you would like to see in your bf?
- I've seen it all, just right. No less nor more :)

21. What is ur slping hours like?
- Didn't I answer this just now?!

22. List 5 things you would like to do now..
- Nothing
- Nothing
- Nothing
- Nothing
- Go downstairs.. Heh

23. List 5 things you are doing now..
- This thing
- Talking on the phone
- Seeing
- Touching
- Smelling.

24. What is your fave movie?
- A Walk To Remember

25. Have you ever cried in cinema?
- Yes

26. Name something small but you like
- Diamonds

27. How would u rank family, love, friends, wealth n health? starting wif most important.
- Family
- Health
- Friends
- Health
- Wealth
(It's all as important!)

28. List the 5 things you like about yourself
- My name
- My character
- My attitude
- The way i deal with people
- Which is treasuring every moment with everyone around me :)

29. List the 5 things you hate about yourself
- BLEH! I don't hate!

30. What do you hate in life?
- Nothing.


Quiz IV

What you want 'Him' to be?

_Q: He has to be good-looking.
_A: He is :)


_Q: Six pack/muscular arms?
_A: up to him


_Q: Short/medium/tall?
_A: Around my height.


_Q: Patient/impatient.
_A: Patient


_Q: Piercings/no piercings? If yes, piercings at where?
_A: NO!


_Q: Boxers/Briefs?
_A: NO preference, haha.


_Q: Has to be the same race as you.
_A: No need, but he is Chinese.


_Q: Would you be unhappy if you see girls flirting with your boyfriend?
_A: I'll just be jealous.. Oh, which girl doesn't?!


_Q: Would you be angry if your boyfriend says your best friend is cute/pretty?
_A: No, I'll be happy for my friend.


_Q: Must he be kind to animals?
_A: Absolutely!


_Q: Must he be rich?
_A: No


_Q: Any last words?
_A: Nothing, he'll know :P


Quiz V

WHAT COMES TO MY MIND FIRST:
01. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
* Ok, I didn't get enough sleep. (slept at 5a.m.)

02. When is the next time you will have sex?
* *censored*

03. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
* *UCK, seesh.

04. Favorite planet?
* Home, Earth.

05. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
* Terri

06. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
* Smth that's in the range of 20Hz to 20kHz.

07. What shirt are you wearing?
* I'm in a dress.

08. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
* Studying

09. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing.
* Crabtree and Evelyn's Comfy Slippers cos I'm at home! LOL

10. Bright or Dark Room?
* Dim

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
* I've told her.

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
* The one that lets my legs facing the door and head facing the window.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
* answered.

14. What did your last text message you received say?
* "I'll be coming over in half an hour, wait for me" <3

15. How do you like your eggs?
* Crepe

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot?
* Take care

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
* _______

18. Last furry thing you touched?
* My Faux Fur Jacket, wondering when is the next time I'm going to wear it.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
* I'm restraining myself from seeing a doctor, rmb?

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
* I thought this is the era of getting digital.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
* No fav, all's been good.

22. Your worst enemy?
* None

23. What is your current desktop picture?
* Howl's Moving Castle

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
* Ok

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?
* A million bucks.

26. What do you want to be doing?
* Study

27. The last song you listened to?
* answered.

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do?
* I shall be the defender in whatever aspects.

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
* no one.

30. What is the closest item to your foot?
* The C&E slippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home